After the ceremony at the school, the group was taken to the Gompa, where it was welcomed by a monk. A member of ProNepal’s board was invited to light a candle and drink the sanctified water. Lunch was served in front of the Gumpa.
Afterwards, everyone was invited to an open discussion, many residents joined the invitation. Everyone presented itself, and the constructional committee talked about plans for town development.
The following construction projects are planned or in the stage of execution:
- Building a plane field in front of the school
- Encircling wall for the gompa and building a fence
- Construction of a hall for 150-200 people next to the gompa
- Construct a herbary next to the gompa
- Expansion of a multi-purpose building (including housing space for visitors) close to the gompa, funded by the government
The journey back turned out to be even more adventurous, as the car was at constant risk of getting stuck and heavy rain started to pour down.
Eventually, the delegation arrived safe and sound in Pokhara, where they took a flight back to Kathmandu the day after.